I made this treat for babies that accompanied their parents for our new year’s party. Why should adults alone eat all the good stuff right?
It’s a no bake cheesecake and it’s completely baby friendly. I chose strawberries since they are in season, though one can use any fruit pulp.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Hung yogurt (basically hang yogurt in a muslin cloth to strain the water, keep it so for a couple of hours, what you’ll get is super thick yogurt)
- Crushed cereal for the ‘biscuit base’
- A bowl to set it in
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Boil the strawberries in a little water to cut the acidity
- Once the mix has cooled add it to the hung curd
- Set the crushed cereal base in the desired bowl
- Pour the strawberry yogurt mix on top and refrigerate it for a couple hours
- Serve cold