These super thin treats are cheesy, yummy and so so good!
At first, I was pretty upset when they didn’t turn out the way I expected them to visually, but oh I totally overlooked that when I saw T literally inhaling these. So I decided, even though these weren’t going to be as ‘finished’ in appearance as opposed to all my other entries, they just had to make it to the blog.
These are very easy to put together and make a wonderful 5pm snack. Plus they’re not too heavy so they won’t ruin dinner for your little ‘munchsters’.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 Small Potato, grated
- 1 Segment of Zucchini (about the size of the potato), grated
- 1 Cube of Cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp of Gram flour (Besan), in a little water
- A sprinkle of mixed herbs
- Pinch of salt and pepper
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Mix together the grated Potato and Zucchini and squeeze out the additional water
- Add in the cheese and the mixed herbs with the seasoning.
- Mix the gram flour in a little water to make a thickish consistency paste and add to the ingredients
- Mix the whole thing together gently
- Spoon little amounts on a greased parchment or baking sheet
- Bake for about 15-20 mins on 200°C
- Peel of carefully if they’re stuck to the base
Note: Keep a close watch so as to not burn them. They’ll be done when they start going crisp and brown around the edges.