I think I made these more to fix my chocolate craving than my son’s, Lol! Anyway, we both scarfed them down at pretty much the same speed. These are super easy and can be whipped up in a jiffy!
Since I experimented with these, I won’t be able to give you the exact measurements for all. I just went with my gut on this one.
- Un-Sweetened Cocoa powder
- Organic raw sugar, to taste
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Egg
- Vanilla essence, 2 teaspoons
- One Banana
- Icing sugar for dusting
- Whole wheat flour, refined flour or self raising flour (any flour of your preference)
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder (optional, no need to use this if you’re using self raising flour)
- Mix up all the ingredients as you would to make a pancake batter
- In a heated pan, plonk on some butter and ladle out the batter
- Cook until brown on both sides
- Serve while still warm
- Chop some bananas and roll them up
- Dust the top with some icing sugar
Extras: Can be served with a layer of Peanut butter or whipped cream too and one can use berries instead of bananas. Yummm!!!