Today was pancakes day and a chocolate chips one at that!
I decided to ditch the refined pancake flour and use Quinoa flour instead. The kids loved it however, I found it a little dry but nothing softens up pancakes like honey or condensed milk. A nice generous drizzle and I was set for breakfast.
For the kids, I dusted the top with some unsweetened cocoa powder and the kids were good to go!
- Quinoa flour
- Chocolate chips (chunks in this case)
- 1 Egg
- Vanilla Extract
- Cinnamon powder
- Jaggery powder (to taste)
- Pinch of salt
- Butter or Ghee for the skillet
- Un sweetened Cocoa powder
- Mix everything in to a smooth batter and make pancakes as you would with butter or ghee.
- Dust cocoa powder or drizzle honey, maple syrup or condensed milk on top.
- Serve warm.
Thank you for reading!
Up next tomorrow, Dosa (yaaay!)