I’ve always tried to keep juices as packed with flavour as possible. Be it with an addition of some lime juice, ginger or even a pinch of freshly ground spices (cardamom, nutmeg, cinnamon etc.). I know as T grows up, it’ll get increasingly difficult to have control over when and where he’s been given terra pack juices, but I am hoping he’ll develop a preference for mamma made natural ones over the ‘others’.
Here’s the video to the Apple, Beetroot Cinnamon juice.
Thank you for staying tuned in.
These chips look so gorgeous, the crimson on them make them POP! A little sweet, a little savoury and a little bitter, they may be a bit of an acquired taste. Though luckily, T took to them real quick so that was good. We however, took longer.
- One Beetroot
- 1 Teaspoon Olive oil
- Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper
- Mixed herb mix
- Slice super thin the beetroot
- Rub a good amount of olive oil to them along with the seasoning
- Grate the parmesan over the chips
- Pop into the oven for about 10 – 15 mins on 200°C
- Flip them around once to avoid burning
- Remove from oven once they have started to crisp and let them rest
- Serve them to your toddler when cool
- These will not remain crunchy for long so consume immediately