My toothless little munchkin finally seems to be getting signs of sprouting multiple teeth. With bumpy white gums, top and bottom, the little fella has turned into a gnawing critter.
So to soothe his aching gums I made some yogurt kiwi melts. Pretty yum stuff.
Also, this Mumma got a little greedy, so I poured it out in lolly moulds for the family and a mini one for T.
Purée the Kiwifruit and blend it in with the yogurt until smooth and add the vanilla sugar
Pour little blobs onto either baking paper or aluminium foil. Alternatively, if the mix is really thick one could even pipe it onto the paper
Freeze and serve
Pour it into moulds and enjoy a lovely yogurt lolly!
I made this treat for babies that accompanied their parents for our new year’s party. Why should adults alone eat all the good stuff right?
It’s a no bake cheesecake and it’s completely baby friendly. I chose strawberries since they are in season, though one can use any fruit pulp.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Hung yogurt (basically hang yogurt in a muslin cloth to strain the water, keep it so for a couple of hours, what you’ll get is super thick yogurt)
- Crushed cereal for the ‘biscuit base’
- A bowl to set it in
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Boil the strawberries in a little water to cut the acidity
- Once the mix has cooled add it to the hung curd
- Set the crushed cereal base in the desired bowl
- Pour the strawberry yogurt mix on top and refrigerate it for a couple hours
- Serve cold